Update to Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Openings
As Disney continues their phased approach to reopening at Walt Disney World® Resort, they are welcoming guests back to Disney Resort hotels, theme parks, and Disney Springs.
Disney is committed to reopening Disney Resort hotels, though at this time they have decided to adjust the reopening dates for Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort due to the current environment. With this in mind, the planned reopening dates for additional Disney Resort hotels will be as follows.
- July 29: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aug. 24: Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Sept. 21: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Oct. 4: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Oct. 14: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Nov. 1: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
While Disney had previously shared reopening dates for Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, these Disney Resort hotels will remain closed until further notice while they continue to reevaluate their reopening timeline.
While these plans may evolve, Disney will be monitoring the constantly changing health environment and its impact on the state of Florida as they find the right time to welcome back even more guests and cast members.