theParkWorld was born out of our love for all things Disney. We wanted a way to share our passion with others. Whether it’s by helping to plan your next Disney vacation or keeping the magic alive between trips, we love what we do. We are excited to share the magic with you.
theParkWorld is owned and operated by Jonathan and Kimberly Baker. First and foremost, we are a travel agency specializing in Disney Destinations. We have created theParkWorld as a hub to help keep the magic alive when you can’t be in the parks. theParkWorld Blog brings you the latest in Disney news and tips. Meanwhile, Park World Radio and Park World TV help you relive the magic by transporting you back to the parks through music and video.
With so many options available, planning a Disney vacation can quickly become overwhelming. theParkWorld travel agency is here to make planning your vacation as easy and magical as possible. From transportation reservations to dining recommendations and everything in between, our complimentary concierge service is at your fingertips. Did we mention we provide all of this for FREE? That’s right, all of our knowledge, expertise, and services are available to you at absolutely no cost. We look forward to helping plan the Disney vacation of your dreams!
Jonathan has a passion for all things Disney, especially Disney Pin Trading and Disney park photography. He also enjoys creating videos from the parks which you can view on Park World TV. He first visited Walt Disney World as a child. Now as a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder, he visits Walt Disney World several times each year. As the owner of theParkWorld, he enjoys using his Disney expertise to help clients plan the Disney vacation of their dreams.
- Favorite Disney Park: Animal Kingdom
- Top 5 Rides: Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest, Rock’n’ Roller Coaster, Jungle Cruise, and Big Thunder Mountain
- Favorite Parade: Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Favorite Disney Snack: Dole Whip
- Favorite Character: Sorcerer Mickey
Kimberly has been a frequent visitor to the parks ever since her first visit as a child. She loves learning about Disney trivia and history. Kimberly can often be found searching for hidden Mickeys everywhere she goes, not just in the parks. She also enjoys listening to Disney parks music any chance she gets.
- Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom
- Top 5 Rides: Flight of Passage, Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, DINOSAUR
- Favorite Parade: SpectroMagic
- Favorite Disney Snack: Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Favorite Character: Stitch